Wednesday 26 August 2009

The Visions Of Shiva - How Much Can You Take?

A while back I stuck up some early trancey stuff and it seemed to go down OK, although I did get a well-deserved slagging in some of the comments. Early trance, mind (1993). Here's another one from the vaults, featuring Cosmic Baby and Paul Van Dyk's Visions Of Shiva project.

They released two 12"s - this one and Perfect Day (which is lurking about somewhere). I first came across this on the X-Mix 1 album, which was the first time I'd seen a 'mix album', ie on vinyl. For about 6 months I loved the MFS label and tried to pick up as many of the tracks on this as possible.

The names of the mixes here are quite appropriate, as the 'Physical' one's much clubbier in feel, but I still rate 'em both, despite the fact that the mere mention of Mr PvD is likely to send some of you running. Come back! Trust me on this one...



The Visions Of Shiva - How Much Can You Take?
A - How Much Can You Take? (Emotional)
AA - How Much Can You Take? (Physical)

Buy it here

1 comments:

Ctelblog said...

PvD noooooooooooooo............