Saturday 21 November 2009

Conemelt - You Fuckers Fuck

A personal classic, from 1995 on New Ground Dance Division.

Phew - dunno what to say about this lot except they've shaped my musical horizons quite unlike any other dance act. This is one of the best electronic albums that I have ever heard.

I'm really struggling after too much goth juice last night and am suffering from a bit of writer's block. If you have even a bawhair of interest in all the Conemelt/Corridor/New Ground stuff I've put up then you need to download this.

Nuff said...



Conemelt - You Fuckers Fuck
A1 - Step Two
A2 - Flymo
A3 - Agnostic Stomp (Punx Not Dead!)
B1 - Wallop's Girlfriend
B2 - Trap Set and Sock
C1 - Dronemelt
C2 - Driving Miss Hairy
C3 - The Preachers
D1 - Shiny Woman
D2 - Step Three

Buy it here

2 comments:

Moggieboy said...

The goth massive? Massive being the operative word. It was a fun night, but I wouldn't want to make a habit of it.

9f said...

Good combination of stompin' and laidback. I heard Weatherall playing "Agnostic Stomp" to great audience reactions back then. Thanks again Moggieboy.